Seventh Episode of Season 3 of 'Moths Shall Play'
When an entire RPG Club goes missing, the entire HARP Group shows up to lend a hand. They come to the conculsion that to get the others out, they'll have to finish the game. Breaking out the character sheets and dice, the HARP Staff perpares to go in...only to wind up being sucked into the games themselves.
As it turns out, this is a Sol Invitcus trap, and the DM rules...
- Tyler: Pantherborn Inventor
- Bri: Human Ranger
- Matt: Orc Barbarian
- Nikki: Elven Bard
- Escher: Human Sorcerer
- Gary Gygax's Dice Set (D20, D12, D10, D8, D6, D4)
- "Again? What's with you and big cats?"
- "I told you at Anthrocon, I like feeling plush! Besides, I like the arm cannon too."
- "...you hit yourself in your head with your shield...Believe that's what they call a 'crit fail'